Your right, I do not have a response right this second. I guess I could just make something up that sounds 'right' but I am not going to do that. I am going to wait till I have the exact specs and materials.
I said on the 28th that I had emailed and contacted my engineer. They were not in the office Thanksgiving Week and Weekend so I am waiting. It is now Monday and like myself I am sure they are busy from the Holiday weekend. If you would give me a chance to get the specs you are looking for it would be much appreciated.