View Single Post
      12-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

What would you do in a situation like this?

You're single. You're at a coffee house doing hw or studying, a chick or a dude (person of opposite sex) is studying at the table next to you. You strike a conversation with one another for 5-10 mins. Person says I gotta leave and ask for your phone number to hang out sometime. Obviously if you're feeling the person, you wouldn't hesitate. BUT say if you're not really liking the person too much....would you...

1. tell the person that it's not a good idea because you're in a relationship even though you're single
2. give a fake phone number
3. give a real phone number and avoid the call if/when they call
4. straight up say it's not a good idea because I don't really like you like that
5. give out a real phone number and give the person a chance to see if any interest can build up.

I've posted this on another board already, and am trying to gather up information to make a bar graph so all you need to reply is a number. Of course, additional comments are always welcomed.

I tallied up the counts since I don't think anymore replies will be made. I got the replies from this board and another board for a total of 43 people. All were male except for 2 or 3. Thanks for replying.

Last edited by wj4; 12-07-2008 at 12:15 AM..
Appreciate 0