View Single Post
      12-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #12
Tara_Bell
Pink!

Drives: '06 AW E90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
The only issue here that I can post about is the one about the roundels. We spoke on the phone Dec. 2nd and immediately after receiving the pictures of the roundels I asked you email, I contacted our supplier. Here is the email I wrote:

Customer emailed saying that he would like a refund for these CF roundels. He has already had them replaced once and would like to have his money back to purchase from a different source. Please let me know if you can refund this order.

Thank you,
Tara

Picture attached

One day later I received a reply stating:

Hi Tara,

I am sorry but we can not refund this customers order. He can return them un-used for site credit. You will have to fill out an RMA for his order.

Thanks,

I knew this was not an answer that would make you a happy customer, so instead of taking this answer to you I responded immediately with the following:

on your website it states - All roundels are backed with a 1-year warranty against fading, peeling, or any other defect. These made to withstand all weather conditions and are removed with ease if you're required to do so.

His roundels are peeling. This means he used them. How can he return something unused when he used it?

I am still waiting for a final reply. When a situation like this comes up, I do my best to get the customer exactly what they ask for. Sometimes, it takes a few days. I am pretty confident that I will be able to get your refund for you. I only ask that you give me a little time to work on it.
Tara_Bell is offline   United_States