07-26-2006, 03:15 PM   #274
vivekk
THE Viv
England

Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWUK
Further to my early post and the wonders that is Orange.

Previously returned my Nokia N80 - no 100% compatibilty with my E90 bluetooth kit. Back in oh when was it June?
I am now the proud owner of the Orange SPV M600 (arrived yesterday) - the little black PDA number..........guess what guys and girls, 100% compatibility.
Full phone book download, full steering wheel controls, good sound quality - not bad.

Niggles - they're always are. The phone book name is limited to 12 characters (unlike my old SE K750i). That ActiveSync oh gawd awful, still haven't got it to 100% work. But thats about it..........

No idea on battery life yet but hopefully it will last for a weekend.

So for all you guys after a wi-fi, small form PDA which uses full size SD cards (none of that mini, micro SD nonsense) AND works with the BMW E90 bluetooth kit - this is it
Nice work DWUK.
I gave 1:5 odds on for phonebook transfer, so it was a winner!

If you have voice recognition, you should now be able to voice dial your contacts once the phone has paired with the car- it's great!
eg Call John Smith

BTW- it would be good to see you at UK2: The Second UK Meet, Donington Park, Saturday September 23rd at 12pm.

All the best.

Viv