Gentlemen, this is been a long time in waiting and our Bluetooth kits are now available for release for your BMW.
As some will know, we have been in collaboration with mObridge in completing a MOST-compatible Bluetooth kit for your BMW as a affordable alternative to the factory TCU from BMW. mObridge Bluetooth is the most advanced after-market phone kit available for BMW vehicles equipped with MOST (fiber optic) bus. Not only does it integrate Parrot® Bluetooth technology for best-in-class phone support, it also integrates our popular iPod and auxiliary audio interface to be a complete multimedia gateway.
mObridge is a leading manufacturer of after-market integration solutions for vehicles equipped with MOST® Technology. Their products are designed for ease of installation and use. With eas being an authorized technology partner with mObridge, you can assure you are getting only the finest products for your BMW.
Best of all, the mObridge kits utilize the Parrot® Bluetooth technology and is firmware upgradeable
as new phones are released through it's included SD slot or wirelessly through your computer's bluetooth connection.
Compare at over BMW's cost of over $1900 for a factory equivalent!
Kits are compatible with iDrive and non-iDrive equipped vehicles, and emulate the factory TCU fully with the exception of Assist. Dealer coding is required after installation or we can perform activation coding at our facility.
The mObridge iPod/Bluetooth kit integrates with your existing vehicle radio and steering wheel controls for seamless factory-like integration. Full hands-free phone capabilities. Dial and make calls from your vehicle display. Browse and make calls from your phonebook. Read and send SMS
- Stream audio from your phone or Bluetooth mp3 player into your vehicle, all from your steering wheel controls.
- Fully software upgradeable over Bluetooth or memory card, to provide support for new phones, iPods, and vehicles.
- Using Parrot® technology, we are able to support a wide range of bluetooth phones.
- Also supports iPod mObridge Bluetooth includes an iPod cable for seamless integration of your iPod into your vehicle.
Bluetooth Phone control
- Supports up to 5 paired phones
- Dial, Accept, Hangup, Answer calls
- Multi-Party call support (phone dependent)
- Phonebook browsing and dialing from phonebook
- Last dialed, received, missed calls lists
- SMS support. Browse and read your SMS messages (vehicle dependent)
- Notification of signal strength, network name, call duration to the radio display
Bluetooth Audio support
- Support for A2DP and AVRCP bluetooth profiles - Your bluetooth audio device appears as a special track in your CD changer menu.
How does it get any better? mObridge's iPOd integration has been added in for even more features.
- Features the same level of iPod integration as mObridge iPod integration kit. USB-compliant charging supports current lineup of iPods, including 3G iPhone.
Auxiliary Audio input
- Features an auxiliary audio input to connect an additional audio device (mp3 player, satellite radio etc) to your vehicle
- High quality audio, with 24-bit digitizer
- mObridge Bluetooth Module
- Beam-forming dual microphone with cable (2m)
- fiber-optic cable extension (1m)
- Auxiliary Audio Cable (2m)
- iPod cable (2m)
- Diagnostic loop for bypassing existing CDC
- Wiring harness
2006+ e9x 3-series Coupe, Sedan/Touring & Convertible, including M3
mObridge - Bluetooth Handsfree/iPod interface for e9x 3-series
Kits are in stock and currently shipping at an introductory special, we are offering a special with free CIP coding for those that wish for installation to be performed at our facility.
Thanks for looking. Questions are welcomed in this thread.