Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ksfrogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
What's next doc?

carbon fiber hood? LOL...........
I know you're kidding, but in all seriousness, as much as I am for saving weight, I'm afraid that switching to a CF hood or trunk would mess up the crumple zone, and make an accident a little more dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
good vid. how did u put ur camera in ur car? i found this bogen alternative support (suction cup) thing for a cam but i dont feel like paying 140 for something like that.
Months ago, longtran mentioned I could place the camera between the rear headrest and seat. Well it worked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_E90
how do you like it? do you think its worth it?
It's hard to place a value of worth when it comes to cars and modding. We pay a large amount of money for a small amount of improvement. When I drove the car for the first time after adding the intake, I immediately noticed the change in sound. I have the OEM exhaust, so I was a bit surprised with how it made a noticeably nice, deep droning sound, especially around 2600-3400 rpm. It was as if I were driving within a parking garage without all the echoing. At just above 3000 rpm, I could hear a subtle air sucking sound from the intake. As for my butt dyno, the car seems to be more responsive at any given speed--this is more noticeable when driving "normally" out of the engine's powerband, say at around 2500-3500 rpm. When I downshift (as if to maximize power), then floor the throttle it's hard to tell because the car always makes noise and goes "fast" under those circumstances.

Last edited by ksfrogman; 08-01-2006 at 07:50 AM.
ksfrogman is offline   United_States