Thread: NEW Century BMW
View Single Post
      08-02-2006, 02:28 AM   #1
and1bball919
It's not just about horsepower, but how powerful your horses are.

Drives: MG Delivery truck

Send a message via AIM to and1bball919
NEW Century BMW

what can i say about them?? Originally i ordered my car from Assael BMW in Arcadia but it was damaged upon delivery. They told me that they can order another and didnt even offer any extra options. Pissed as i was, i took Long's advice and went to New CENTURY BMW in Alhambra and found a great deal getting 300 on the invoice. However, when my car arrived today, i was disappointed to see that they had marked the wrong option on the trim. Instead of the Dark Burl wood trim that i ordered, i was stuck with the Aluminum brush trim. Originally this was my first choice. The dealered kept persuading me that Aluminum trim fitted me as a young college student. He then offered to give me the chrome exhaust tips and an extra set of rubber floor mats. Putting my foot down, i refused!!! I asked him for the alarm system to be given to me but he said he needed to talk to his advisor. Awhile later, he gave me great news and was able to give me the alarm system. =D OUt the door the car was 38100. THanks long for the great advice. I wouldnt have gotten these mad hookups if it werent for u. I came out of the dealership with exhaust tips, 2 sets of carpet, alarm system and lastly my first brand new car =D
and1bball919 is offline   United_States