12-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
mattfenne
Matt
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 2009 335i M Sport Coupe

Smile Merry Christmas & Intro/Pics from New Member to the E92 Club

Hi Everyone and Merry Christmas!

Iíve been browsing these forums for a few weeks since I decided to change my Z4 for a New 3 series - which I picked up a couple of days ago. Having a poorly family member and the small matter of Christmas, I havenít had a chance to fully appreciate my new car yet. I also miss my Z4, but I had to join the ranks of the practical as I could carry a passenger or box of teabags, but not both. I do miss my Z, and it feels like driving a bus with two seats and a boot ( or trunk Ė Iím half American, hence the translation ;o) behind me now, but Iím hoping to get a lot of enjoyment out of my new addition in the coming weeks.

As Iíve said, Iíve been looking at all your lovely cars over the past few weeks to gain inspiration, but I notice that most of the mods come from the U.S. If any of you know can point me in the right direction for the U.K., please shoot me a reply.

Well, enough of me Ė hereís some pictures of the car, Iíll take more with a proper camera when I get some time (and some decent weather)....
Take care, all and happy holidays
v/r

Matt
Attached Images