View Single Post
      12-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
doggiedog
Captain
Japan
Rep

Drives: 09 E90 335i 6MT SG/BL

Thumbs down Park Avenue BMW in Maywood NJ

I went to Park Ave BMW to check out the 3 series when I was cross shopping cars. I was leaning toward another G35 sedan but wanted to see the 3 before making a choice.

First off, there was nothing in the showroom but an M3. I got assigned a sales person who I won't mention by name and asked him if they had any manual 3s in stock. He reluctantly took me to his station and did a search. I mentioned to him that I bought my Acura MDX from Park Avenue and my wife bought her E36 325i from them as well so that I was a repeat customer. He asked me what else I was looking at and I told him the G35. He then gave me a condescending look as if I was stupid.

After finishing his search, he tells me they don't have any manual 3s. I asked him if that was it and he says yup, no offer to help or anything. Then looks at me to basically f*** off. I leave absolutely furious.

I ended up ordering an E90 335i from Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley NY with minimal hassle. I sent Park Avenue an email to detail their/the salesperson's horrible attitude and service and sure enough never got a response.

I will never do business with that dealership ever again.