Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft

Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to Vudoo4u2
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BONE View Post
Well a new one is going to cost you more than that. I guess it depends on how long you plan on keeping the car.

I went to a few delearships and they never gave me the time of day. I am 30 years old and when I went in to look at $50K+ cars, nobody ever gave me the time of day. Really pissed me off. They thought I was to young and couldn't afford that type of car. Motorwerks never made me feel that way. I test drove every car you could imagine over there. It is just a matter of opinion. My dad hates that place, for example.
+1...I'm 23, went shopping around when I was 22, motorwerks was the only place that gave me the time of day. From dealers like patrick, I wont even stop by anymore, from the moment I walked in the guy said, "its pretty pricey, thanks for stopping by" without ever even giving me a quote which is what I came for. Then they quoted me 280 for wheel/tire/tpms swap hahaha...laughed a good amount after that one.

Talk to Irv @ motorwerks, he's a sponsor here on e90post, good guy, and he's in charge of the ED program as well (not that this applies to your situation....) but he's good. Will be fair with you