01-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #5
spyderco10
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 6MT

Central Body and Paint
488-0045
This is the place BMW of Honolulu sends their cars when the new ones get damaged. Doesn't that say it all? They are the best on the island, when they repair your car, you cannot tell it was ever damaged. But they are pricey. But if you get into a wreck and the insurance will pay anyway, it doesn't really matter right? You don't always get what you pay for, but you always pay for what you get. My family and I have been seeing them for over 25 years, no joke.

Pacific Window Tinting
Jerry Baxter
561-9399
When my tint guy of 15 years left the island, I had to find another one. Jerry was a referral from Howard Yoshida at BMW of Honolulu. Got my car tinted there, he did such an awesome job that my brother and mom also got their cars tinted there. He uses Solargard tint.

Auto Trim Hawaii
Sean Jones
Installed my clear mask. He did a very good job. He uses Ventureshield. It's not cheap, but well worth it IMO

Island Brake and Alignment

Derek
They specialize in high performance/modified cars. They installed my H&R springs and did the 4 wheel alignment. They can also install tires. They are a recommended installer for Tire Rack and you can have your stuff shipped to them.

Exhaust Systems Hawaii
They put a Borla exhaust on my previous car, Mini Cooper S, and did a perfect job.

Bavarian Motor Experts
If you car is off the free maintenance/warranty, then this is a good place to take it for service/repair. My mom takes her '98 328i there and they do awesome work that costs much less than the dealership.

Dent Doctors Hawaii

A couple of months ago I discovered a ding in my passenger's side door I took it here, 30 minutes and $85 later, door was perfect once again! $85 is the minimum charge, your price will vary depending on the severity of the ding.
- John 3:16

Last edited by spyderco10; 01-13-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Appreciate 0