View Single Post
      01-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #126
pjs
Colonel
Rep

Drives: F30 335d

Regretful withdrawal

Chaps

Following my latest legal advice, I'll be withdrawing the claim. As mentioned earlier, I made an error in addressing it to BMW Group UK (which even though quoted on emails from them doesn't exist ) and therefore a surprise it didnt get struck out earlier. However, on reading the defence which should be attached you'll get the jist. I've been advised that to continue to pursue further I can land my self with a whole amount of grief and could incur BMW's costs, and that I should have gone legal with the supplying Dealer (Sytner Sheffield) in the first place.

For all you out there with the same problem I'm sorry I couldnt get a satisfactory outcome, I just thought if I made enough fuss and caused enough inconvenience I may get my wheels paid for. I sense the scale of the problem means BMW will bury every claim.

We know the score, the wheels are not goood enough for UK roads. I'd love to say I'll never buy another BMW, but I know I will!

So have a read of their defence, It makes interesting reading

Thank you everyone for your support

Just leaves me to set up a new poll for what the old wheels should be used for, Plant pots, Christmas Decs, Coffee Table....
Attached Images