View Single Post
      08-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Chris33
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 320d M Sport

320d Sport exhaust.

As we all know, the exhaust down pipe is an issue for most M Sport 320d owners, it is for me!
After weeks of waiting, I was informed today that my original BMW Sport exhaust for the 320d will be in the UK tomorrow.
It's not cheap, but it does meet EU4 requirements and is only slightly more expensive that the particule filter factory fit option and is a dam sight better looking than my current exhaust!
I will take pictures of it tomorrow and add them to this thread.
I am not having it fitted tomorrow, but I will take picture of the tail pipe for all to see.
If anyone else is interested in purchasing one, maybe I could get a better discount?
I currently have 15% off the retail price and it's 50 to fit if you get the dealer to do it.
I have seen the DIY options on here and they are good, but I have always been concerned about voiding my warranty. With the mileage I do, my warranty is very important to me.
This way, I keep my warranty and the new exhaust is also covered!
SORTED!
Le Mans blue/ black leather with Aluminum trim/ privacy glass/ xenon's/ black line rear lights/ OEM 18inch M Sport wheel upgrade/ PDC/ blue tooth/ Hi-Fi speaker system/ heated front seats/ storage pack/ auto lights+wipers/ green sun strip/ OEM boot spoiler/
external mirror package.