View Single Post
      08-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #11
CMD
Rep
n/a

Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
I'll give you one chance. I'll treat you with respect but the signs are not there that I should. Like many people who hold your type of views, you invite people to take a personal attack at me just because I don't agree with you

You made a poorly disguised political statement and I called you on it. What was your point? That some Muslims are bad people? I think everyone knows that.

The point I made in reply is that I could portray the US as being pretty silly by also making reference to historical facts.

The point is selective quoting from history is pointless.

Care to explain yourself or just abuse me? Remember just 1 chance.
whippersnapper,

The point that I thought the quiz makes is quite clear. And its exactly the point it is intended it to make:

That terror is carried out by Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

Did I miss something?

I made no attempt to hide that, did I?

I'm sorry I "abused" you, but I thought it laughable that anyone could have missed a point that was so blatantly obvious.

I apologize for that and was apparently editing my reply to you even as you were responding.

Anyway, I don't understand how you can state "selective quoting from history" is pointless?

Again, I thought it made the point perfectly clear.

It didn't?

How did I do with my 1 chance?

Last edited by CMD; 08-20-2006 at 10:53 PM.