Captain

Drives: people mad

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD
whippersnapper,

The point that I thought the quiz makes is quite clear. And its exactly the point it is intended it to make:

That terror is carried out by Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

Did I miss something?

I made no attempt to hide that, did I?

I'm sorry I "abused" you, but I thought it laughable that anyone could have missed a point that was so blatantly obvious.

I apologize for that and was apparently editing my reply to you even as you were responding.

Anyway, I don't understand how you can state "selective quoting from history" is pointless?

Again, I thought it made the point perfectly clear.

It didn't?

How did I do with my 1 chance?
I would be pretty confident in stating that almost all violence of any kind is conducted by males aged 17-40. So what is your point? Naturally I am assuming that stating something that is self evident doesn't really classify as a point. Was your objective simply to waste everyones time?

I'm sure most of the terrorism conducted by the French resistance in WWII was also mostly conducted by males aged 17-40 but then again because of perspective they were freedom fighters.