View Single Post
      02-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #20
jjy2
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335

^
*My car has 5000km.
Let me tell you how I've been accommodating to their needs.
I picked up my car around November.
1.I paid my car in full, they screwed up the final price by $1000.
Contract was signed, Cheque was cleared,Papers were filed, I had the ICBC ownership slip already, was going to do insurance as Sales Manager came to me and told me the situation, told me he was willing to take 500 off. I decided fine, since i wanted the car so bad on that day and i didn't want my sales person to be blamed it <- I knew I'd regret it

2. My salesman told me i would be receiving a key chain and a $65 dollar certificate for the aux/usb ipod cable thing(Quote" I shouldnt be telling you this since its a surprise, but you'll receive a ________________"QUOTE what a bitch!). Bought the car for 3 month and still no nothing.

3. I bought angel eyes for my car, but my oem wheel lock was missing, along with my manual for the car. I called and they promised it will be here in a week. I call a month later as I didn't receive a call, parts said it was here and told me to go. I live in Burnaby, driving to burrard takes half an hour with traffic. So i go there, picked up my manual, go to parts, they try different wheel locks that are in stock for my car, none of it works, tells me they will copy down my vin and order it for me. I said okay. Few weeks later, no call back as i left them my phone #, i called and told them to mail it to me as i ain't going down there again. 2 month for wheel locks on my new vehicle

4. This problem

This was all done by THE BMW STORE. You tell me if i should get mad at the current situation. Don't care if its 10 dollars i didn't authorize or 164 dollars, either way I'm gonna fight my money back. Philip Chan is my SA

ANY DEALERSHIP needs to treat people fairly, I'm not the kind of person that start a big mess since i PAID for the alignment already and i just want some opinions before i make a formal complaint.
Appreciate 0