United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 330i coupe  [0.00]
2002 325ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1
Car needs a couple days to get to Bremerhaven...your car will be on the ship leaving the 25th.
Does the weekend affect the transport from the plant to beamerhaven or do the trucks run throught the weekend? So should I be worried about missing the boat that leaves on the 25th?

My car left for beamerhaven sometime today.

Edit: If I get on the 25th Boat it is supposed to get into the states on the 14th. I live in Dallas and am flying back to chicago to pick up the car on the 19th, then have dinner with an ex GF on the 19th, then going to a college reunion on 20th-22nd where i have dinner with my college ex GF, then have to get the car shipped to dallas by sunday afternoon. Then Flying back to dallas. I have no car for that weekend besides the e92 335i which would be a nice car to be driving for those events. Also all my mods are going to be waiting at the dealership to be put by for that weekend.

If I can get on the boat tomorrow all my worries will be solved. But prolly wont happen.

Maybe I am selfish for wanting it by that exact weekend but I think I have a few valid reasons to want it sooo bad by then.
Appreciate 0