View Single Post
      02-18-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Staszek
Schumacher
Rep

Drives: E38 740i, E93 M3

Where to live in Florida????

Ok this is no where near definite yet its just been floated in front of me that my company may be offering me a a relocation package to Florida to take over a Northern Florida territory.

So I dont have all the details yet, but I would be working from home, although I have to be in somewhat close distance to all the people under me (I mean I dont HAVE to but I dont want to drive a ton either).

The areas that the people under would be in are Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater, Jacksonville (which I know is out further but I just want to be close to the majority of the people not all of them).

So my first thoughts are Clearwater, I have been there before, its nice etc. But I would also like to look at some places on the east coast as well. I have friends who live in West Palm and Miami, not like I will be close but I will be closer to them if I am on the east coast vs the west. Problem is I know nothing about the east coast except for West Palm, Boca, Miami etc but all of those are to far.

So I noticed Melborne, Palm Bay and Cocoa but I have never heard anything about them.

I was going to rent, but with how low pricing has gone down in FL I may just buy a place.

Help me out! Thoughts please

PS I am in my late 20's and single, oh and no matter where I live a garage is a must and I would prefer a water view if possible.

Euro Delivery Thread
///M3 -6MT
E30 M3 Sold, E36 Sold, E46 Sold, E90 Sold