Thread: TPMS Question
View Single Post
      03-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
Tommiexboi
Mod whore
Tommiexboi's Avatar
South Korea
14
Rep
456
Posts

Drives: E93 M3 Sold :( Audi A4 now
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (4)

^ yes, majority will fit.. like 98% of them... i wouldn't know the other 2%..
__________________
E46 2000 328i - Sold ( what started my obsession )
E60 2000 M5 - Sold
E90 2008 335i - Sold
E93 2011 M3 - Sold
B8 A4 - WTF?