View Single Post
      03-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #4
chicagolab
Lieutenant

Drives: E90 330i 2006 TiAg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntpcrew13 View Post
hey leo.. glad to hear you are still modding the car. how is the mini?
Last week the Mini had its first problem (trans oil cooler $1000). I got it fixed and now its fine. The Mini has been fun to drive , its like a go-kart. Great for short hops around town but not so fun on the highway. My wife drives it everyday to and from work, etc. but since she stays mostly in the city we only put about 6000miles on it in 15 months.

I am contemplating getting rid of the Mini and getting another car under warranty. Ideally, I would give my wife my e90 and get an e92 or Audi A5 for myself. If there was a great deal I might just get a second e90 or A4. She dislikes that the Mini has 2 doors and wants her next car to be a sedan.

I'm glad I got my car CPO and now that its mine I will do these simple mods then hold off till the next car.

How is your ride holding up???Keeping it for a while??? I really envy your nav setup with the dvd/ipod player.

E90 330i | Titanium Silver | Black/Aluminum | Step | Idrive | Sunshades | PDC | Heated Seats | M3 Lip | Roof Spoiler | Front Splitters | Lux 5.0 | Blacklines
Link to my European Delivery write up:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=143486