View Single Post
      03-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #228
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Who is the dumbass from Chicago talking about people from North Carolina and how they talk.
If that was a question, which usually ends with a question mark here in the North, then that dumbass would be me.

Quote:
Does the idiot know the plant is South Carolina, at least we geography in the south do they not teach that in Il.
I was making the point that Geography is irrelevant when you get to the south; everyone is kissing cousins, you're all directly related, and you're all uniformally pissed over losing the war.

Quote:
Oh that's right, you elected that shitass president as a senator and your making fun of us. We will all be backrupt thanks to that other asshole from Chicago.
I'm not sure what you're saying in this part. The people of Illinois elected him as Senator, but the whole country voted him in as President. FWIW, I voted in the other direction, and I feel his political platform was weak and he hooked the gullible American people on one word without an explanation behind it. "Change." I dislike him because of his policies and the way he manipulated Americans who didn't bother to think for themselves. You dislike him because he's a free man.

I have never heard of anyone going backrupt, so I can't confirm or deny that claim either.

And before any other good 'ol boys jump in and get their panties in a bunch, the comments directed at the South are all in good fun. I lived there for a while, and I can tell you that the stereotypes are not unfounded, but not as rampant as some may think. There are good people down there, there are some open-minded ones, and not everyone is a racist. Some of my best friends in the Corps were from NC, SC, Georgia, and Mississippi. There are idiots and assholes anywhere.

Like Tim said, I don't give a shit what you say about me or where I'm from either. I don't take silly posts on some forum on the internet too seriously. Neither should you.