View Single Post
      03-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #24
midlife
ocasionally in crisis
Rep

Drives: '08 335i cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lablueguitar View Post
after a field tech was sent out to asset my rattling wastegate, they concluded that noise, rattle during acceleration, "It's Normal", .. I brought them the latest SIB and that didn't help, said they already applied all the fixes during the last visit, HW and Update to it.. mind you the fix was back in june last year, i got updated to 29.2 ... if this is a plan to discourage people from purchasing their lease car, then i think it's working.
i had and HATED 29.2. that BMW software sh*t gave me alot of lag... donīt you feel it?
get that crap out of your car.. bitch and moan about lag to your dealer and you can get updated to 32.1 and make sure they put in the optional wastegate retrofit (fix).

the great stickley thread about lag headed by meyergru is a wealth of info if needed.

edit: hard to understand part of your post... seems like maybe you HAD 29.2 and are now updated.

my 2 cents