View Single Post
      09-13-2005, 02:35 AM   #1
timzerofive
there is no spoon

Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Which front lip in carbon - survey

Hey guys, I'm buying a front lip and having a friend of my making a molding from it and make a carbon fiber one for me. Now it was suppose to be a one-off thing but I figure I can try to find a few people on this forum that would be interested in it also and spreading the cost out more. I was originally getting the Hamman lip, but in order to get more people to join in, I just want to know which lip everyone's more interested in.

I'm buying the lip first and paying my friend for the tooling first, so no one has to drop a dime or make a commitment yet, but if you want to help me out, thats fine too. I'm placing the order sometime this week, so depending on when the lips are coming in, they should be able to crank it out for me within 2 months. So lets all take a survey, I'm votingn for Hamman first of course, you guys let me know asap. Leave a thread on top of voting if you are really serious about this.

... oh to add a note, the two lips most likely to be made are Hamman or Hartge, as the other lips has a lot of grooves and will be difficult to make well cosmetically, according to my friend.

Hamman

Hartge

Breyton

Mattig

AC Schnitzer