Gentlemen, it's time to see the world from our eyes.
eas is proud to announce that we are now the exclusive
distributor of AngeliBright for your BMW. Angel iBright V3.0 fits any e92 3-Series Coupe (including M3 Coupe/Sedan) with Angel Eyes from the factory ever built.
Original discussion thread can be found here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250247
- Absolute brightest
product on the market, with uniform light distribution between low and high beam Angel Eye rings
- NO DIMMING
of lights when ignition is turned on, rings remain at full power at all times
- Precision 6061 aluminum heat sink with “cool-fin” technology. Easy to install with patent-pending two piece design
- Complete microprocessor controlled ballast system specifically designed for the BMW e9X electrical system
- Ballast controls and maintains proper electrical conditions at all times
- Includes all US and Worldwide e92 cars including M3 Coupe/Sedan & Convertible
- Much brighter compared to OEM yellow, or ANY competitor
- 5500-6000k to match the low beam xenon headlights
- Easy installation in 10 minutes, you DO NOT
have to remove the headlights!
- "Light bending” optical system to deliver maximum light into the Angel Eye rings
- Integrated Plug & Play Connectors, no external harnesses required
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- No AM/FM radio reception interference
- No Flickering, Blinking or Flashing on startup
- No On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errorsOne Angel iBright V3.0 system includes everything you need for both headlights
- iBright V3.0 aircraft grade CNC aluminum body
- High-powered light source
- Fiber-optic transitioning lenses
- iBright ballasts internal and hidden
- Plug & Play "OEM fit" Connectors
2007+ e92 3-series Coupe/Convertible
2008+ e9x M3, including Sedan, Coupe and Convertible models
Note: Not intended for e90 non-M Sedan models.
AngeliBright - Angel iBright V3.0 for e92 3-Series & M3
Kits are available on a limited basis and will be shipping this afternoon - act quickly if you want to be among the first to receive a set.