should i buy or wait?
View Single Post
04-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Drives: '13 M3 LRE,'13 750Li
Join Date: Nov 2006
there should be coming off of two year lease but if you wait for this when do you draw the line of purchasing/leasing? i say if you need/want a new car just go get it . its a good time to buy either way right now
View Public Profile
Visit thegeneral101's homepage!
Find More Posts by thegeneral101