KL2DC
United_States

Drives: E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to KL2DC
The meet was a huge success!!!!

Thank you to all Attendees for making this meet happen, for coming out on a beautiful Sunday morning and sharing your time with us. I know that some of you drove many miles (e.g. sypdrz, oneshare325, Rgray etc.) to be with us...we want all of you to know, that we appreciate your support. Every one of you guys make up this fine community

It was certainly great to meet each and everyone of you. DC Metro rocks!! :rocks:

Thank you to all in the Organizing Committee:

Ase2dais (Al) for vision and corporate sponsor relations/negotiations...you have certainly inspired the pack

FrankoQ (Frank) for outstanding meticulous logistics and administration work. You were the unsung hero of the meet, working behind the scenes, managing the list and reminding us of small details we missed along the way. You were certainly the backbone of the meet. Awesome

Shimshimhada (David) for coordinating a team of awesome photographers/videographers. Can't wait to see the final product. Also special thanks to all the photographers who at times, risked life and limb to cover the event.

A special mention to our lovely friend Gayle who graced our reception table and did a fine job registering folks. We appreciate your time

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!