Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR MAIN SPONSOR....

PASSPORT BMW of Marlow Heights, MD

Much appreciation for your continuous support and recognition of our community. Even prior to your gracious corporate sponsorship, you guys have always come through with your great pricing and awesome customer service. It's no wonder that there are quite a number of us here within the DC metro community, who are happy Passport customers (myself included)

Special thanks once again to Mr. Dave Myers (sales manager), Mr.Yves Badji (CA) , Mr. Peter Brizan (CA) and Mr. Mohammed Afshar (CA) for coming out on your free day to host the meet. Special mention to Mr. Joe Long (General Sales Manager) for signing off on the sponsorship package. And also thanks to all your staff members who helped in the setting up and cleaning up of the event site.

Once again, Passport BMW contributed: event site/location.setup and facilities, food and beverages (well done ), E90/E92 335i for test drive/demo, BMW windbreaker/jackets for prize drawing, awesome goodie bags (ceramic mug, shirt, cap and literature) and printing of commemorative plate tags and ceremonial key fob.

Thanks to our other prize sponsor, Mr. Raja from Exotic Auto Concepts Inc. for donation of 1 e46 headlight + mirror and one for e90/e92 headlight + mirror clear bra package and to our very own Mr. Shimshimhada for donation of 1 all-inclusive Zaino detail package (PM him for appointments )

Also to our vendor/technical exhibitor attendee...the guys from Custom Performance Engineering (CP-E) there to demonstrate the custom works done on Aznevoviii's 335i.

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0