Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
      10-23-2006, 09:01 AM   #23
Spacer
Private First Class
Spacer's Avatar
United Kingdom
1
Rep
131
Posts

 
Drives: 320D M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Beauforty: Hey... I'm not going for sports suspension, and I've decided not to because of my current car (03 330ci Sport). It is great for the 10% of the time when you are hammering up the A5, or down some back road at night, but during the other 90% I just found the ride to stiff. I have also scraped it a few times badly going over speed bumps, and I'd just rather not have that worry!