Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
***Bimmerpost Photo Contest #10 - SELF PORTRAIT: ALTERNATIVE - WITH PRIZES!!! ***

Ok so in honor of our 10th Contest ( ).... I thought it'd be nice to do something special.

The wonderful guys over @ Tischer BMW have donated a few prize items and I have a few purchased a few items myself that will be sent to the winner of the contest!!!!

Our contest theme this time will be Self Portrait: Alternative, so this contest is about showing us WHO YOU ARE using alternative methods of photography.

A few elements that all submissions should include/not include:

1. Must be a portrait of yourself that YOU took (use those 10 sec timers and shutter release cables guys).
2. The photo MUST include an alternative element in it (use alternative methods to shoot or in post processing meaning we don't want a snap shot of you from your facebook profile).
3. Your photo may still NOT be chopped and pasted on another photo.

*Tip* - Be creative, try to incorporate a part of your life to show us something about yourself. For example: Instead of taking a picture of you standing next to your car, try taking a picture of you posed sitting in front of, to the side of your car, or actually DRIVING your car.
Also, you are not required to show your face in this pictures (hence Alternative) so think about that also.

Here are a few thumbnails for some ideas on what you can do (but not limited to)

All the other standard rules apply:

-Any interpretation of the theme that falls within Bimmerpost.com rules is welcome.
-You must be the person that took the photo. Previous photos are acceptable as long as you are the one that captured the image.
-One submission per contest.
-Images must be no larger than 800px in any direction. Links to larger images are allowed but you must have one that is under 800px for the poll.
-All contestants must host their own pictures.
-All pictures must have a title.
-While post processing in Photoshop is allowed, adding or removing parts of the picture is not. In the event a photo is suspected to be "photochopped," the contestant will be asked to provide the original picture.

Important dates and poll info:
Entries must be submitted no later than Monday, May 11th at 9pm EST.

The poll will start on Tuesday May 12th

Good luck everyone!!!
Appreciate 0