View Single Post
      05-21-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 3 series
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Paint Correction

I stopped by a detailer today and I asked about polishing my car(black), I have fine scratches on it. He said he can do a paint correction that will make it look like new. I asked if he is polishing it and he said no. He wouldn't tell me exactly what he did or used but he said he Clay barred it, than did his correcting step, than a Z2 finish. He said it would wear off eventually so I guess he is using a filler of some sort.
It's sounds like he was mixing something with Z2 that would "correct the paint". Anyone know what he is doing? I have used a glaze on the car and it didn't do anything, so is there something out there that make the lines "disappear" on a black car?