VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2008 5 Series  [3.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonefish View Post
Thanks Charles!

So I think I am down to either v710 9.5 or VB3 10.0 for the rear. Arrghh..decisions decisions! They are both awesome. Staying with stock suspension parts so, do I try to go 10 inch with 275 or just hang with 9.5 and 265. Just want to make sure I have no rubbing issues.
With a 10" 275 at stock height, you are good to go! No rubbing issues on a E90 sedan.

If you love concave, you know where to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medik13 View Post
I saw that a member fit a 19X9.5, V710 rear with a 22et on an e90 LCi. It fit until he lowered it with H&R springs then he got rubbing even with rolled fenders. He was using a 265/30 rear. He managed to shave off 4 mm of the hub of the wheel putting him at 26et. By the pictures, it fit FLUSH and looked awesome. He no longer has any rubbing.

I too have an e90 LCI and want an agressive M3 offset. I was wondering if I went with a 9.5" 33et in the V710's, would it be ok to add a 5-8mm spacer to acheive the same aggresive stance. I am not lowered nor do I have my fenders rolled but I may be doing it, if I see fit. I had also planned to go with a 35et up front...

Also, Do you sell wheel and tire packages? thanks...
Depending on which tire you have, +33 may cause rubbing issues on your car, even at stock height. To be on the safe side, I recommend going with a +45 and adjusting accordingly to how flush you are looking to go. Fending rolling will definitely be required if you plan on achieving a flush stance like M3 fitments.

I would suggest putting the +45's on and getting a ruler and measuring the distance between the edge of the tire to the fender liner and seeing how much clearance you have to work with. Each cars alignment and suspension becomes a factor as well.

-Charles@VMRWheels