Thread: Dinan Intake
View Single Post
      11-09-2006, 02:29 PM   #86
obLu
Major
Rep

Drives: 330i 6MT ZSP

Quote:
and....that's THAT. you guys have been saying negative comments on the intake ever since you guys saw the pictures. NO point of telling you guys what it's like anyways cuz whatever i'm gonna say, you guys probably won't believe me until i show dyno charts and i don't plan on getting that done.
Sorry, I'm calling then ... you purchased and went ahead with the installation even during/after the negative comments about the quality and price. But we still asked impressions and possibly pics of the parts.

I nit pick everything so my negative comments weren't directed at you specifically for choosing to install this intake. I just like to know all the plus and minuses about everything before I make a decision. Pretty sure as a bunch, BMW owners are the same level of critical.

If you choose to bail on us, that's fine. But it does seem odd that you'd continue to post in the thread about how you're going to get it installed ... during the negative comments ... and then come back and post a naa naa boo boo on us for posting negative stuff.

Therefore I call and say you ended up listening to the negativity and ditched the intake at the last second.