For car's equipped without a sunroof, here's another way of accessing the front center dome lights courtesy of Kev:
Originally Posted by Kev
There is a much, much easier to get to the front dome lights.
1. Flip down your sun visors and turn them to the side windows
2. With a trim tool or something that has a pointy edge, open the flap door on the sun visor mount closer to the front dome light
3. Unbolt the torx screw behind the flap door, remove the visor mount.
4. Repeat 1-3 for passenger side.
5. Now with both visor mount removed, you should have enough slack to pull down the headliner in front of the dome light
6. Fish your hand in and push the metal tabs on the front dome to release it
7. Reverse to put it back together.