Today was first time ever running 1/4 mile(at a track). Gotta say it was a lotta fun. I dont know how much time you lose with a 20 mile an hour wind blowing straight at you, but if I imagine you lose a few 10ths? So whats the next step to get into the 12's running our crappy Cali 91 octane, JB3?
1) Model and Transmission: e92 335i w/step
2) Elevation, Temp and Humidity:sea level,57deg,dont know
3) All performance modifications done to the car:bone stock, not even golf tee mod like lowcruzr
4) Level of gas ran and how much gas in the tank?: 91, 1/2 tank
5) Any weight reduction done to the car??; none
4) Type of tires and rims?? VIP Modular 3pc 10-1/2 rear,8-1/2 front, 275/30-19 & 245/35-19 front General Exclaim UHP, running 43lbs in all tires
5) Years of driving the type of transmission?? too many to count
6) Obviously some type of proof of your 0-60 time, trap speed and finally quarter mile time. Preferably some video or slip or link to the drag time slip website to your direct slip.