Rep

Drives: sapphire black 335i

Garage List
2009 335i sedan  [0.00]
2005 120D  [0.00]
2007 335i sedan  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
If terry is close enough to you to install the jb3 himself, then what the hell are you doing asking questions on a forum? Doesn't make any sense. Contact him directly by email. He always responds within a few hours from my experience.
Agree!!!
My question is how does Eminhello gets his car to the redline (engine will cut out IN the redline)?? Shit, what am I doing wrong? I have a heavillymodded 335 with Jb3 and have NEVER needed to get into the redline not even close to win a hectic race. My races are normally done and dusted long before the needle hits approx 5500rpm.

However, we had one case of a faulty JB3 control box that gave limp modes from map 3 onwards but nothing when JB3 was disconnected. But this was quickly fixed when terry shipped a new control box a day or so later and the car was back to amazing again.

JB4. 15ohm /Catless DPs/BMS DCI/BHS Oil Catch Can/RPI FMIC/Bilstein B16/BMW Perf Exhaust/BMW Perf Rims 19'/BMW Perf Steering Wheel/BMS Meth Kit/CMGS Guage/BMS Speed Limiter Defeat/STETT Chargepipe & DV's/DREAMLIST:Upgraded Turbos
REVIEWS: Bilstein B16 Ridecontrol//BMW Performance Exhaust//RPI Intercooler//Race Camara Mount