View Single Post
      11-20-2006, 01:31 AM   #45
im0y
IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!
Rep

Drives: Three Thirty Eye

Hey I got this same Gruppe-M Replica in ebay for $440 shipped ($350 + $90 shipping)

I know this might still be expensive for others, but it was listed for $500 (+ $90 shipping). I shot him an offer for $350, but I wasn't really expecting him to accept it But the next day, lo and behold, I got an e-mail that I won the item

This was totally unexpected and caught me by surprise. I mean I already bought the flat K&N OEM filter replacement for the mean time (which hasn't even arrived yet). Now I have to sell it once I get it :mad:

I'm so psyched because for the longest time, I've been looking for a Gruppe-M Replica that I could afford, but $590 was still too expensive for me. I even asked Felix if he could help us to create one, but I guess I really couldn't wait anymore I even created, in anticipation, a lower bumper grille air ram intake (ala Dinan/Ksfrogman) before knowing when I could get a replica (I just have the hole covered )

I think the seller still have 2-3 listed... Now that the word is out, shoot him an offer for $299 No wait... wait until I get the intake and see if it's any good

Last edited by im0y; 11-20-2006 at 02:51 AM.