View Single Post
      06-29-2009, 11:45 AM   #330
brandon @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: F30 335i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_power View Post
Sorry if this is posted and I missed it, but I'm guessing these are VMR CSL's right? Will there be rubbing issues if I get the performance suspension? How much for 19" staggered for a pre-LCI e90 sedan?
no rubbing issues at all, they are available in specific offsets that are for the e9X platform. Pricing is here: http://www.europeanautosource.com/in...67_203_205_290
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKV122 View Post
Bump! For great wheels and a question...

When cleaning the matte black finish, will a wheel cleaner hurt the finish? I used soap and water for my first wash just to be safe.
I just use car wash or spray wax to clean them. Treat it like you treat your cars paint and they will be fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU328xi View Post
Hmm, if i would like to buy a set of blue time attack ring for my 19" Miro CSL, do you think it will fit? Btw, is there any pics of any color of time attack ring in a silver wheel mounted on a car? Something like the pics of the silver CSL with the red T/A ring on the 1st post but mounted on a car. Thanks
no pictures of that set up mounted on a car that I have seen. The rings should fit miro CSL, but I have not tried it, so I cant be 100% confident that they will fit
brandon @ eas is offline   United_States