Brigadier General
Armenia
Rep

Drives: LCI 328i

Garage List
2009 328i  [4.49]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSD View Post
There's a post in kijiji today and asking $5000.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ140779110
Damn you guys fast. I just saw this add right now. Im shocked.
lol 5k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
I am not sure, but I think you may hear crickets at that price. I may be speaking out of turn here but the majority of the posters here would probably rather have some DPE's or some IForged rims for nearly the same $. I understand they are OEM but in the end they are still just stock wheels that most people are gonna either want for a winter setup or to return their cars back to stock for lease turn in so I think they may shy away at that price, even tho they are really nice rims.

JMHO
Agree.
OP, I dont mean to be a dick but I seriously would punch myself in the face if someone pays over 2.5 for them. When I said you should not go for VMRs I said it only because you already have 225s.
Personally if im buying the rims as summer set there is not even 1% chance id pick 230/225s over VMR set and that set runs under 2k.

LoL when you posted about you rims I thought to myself its a nice set but since its new OP will prolly tell me 2.3k for them. Which is high for me since i want to get aftermarket set for that price.
Thought I'd pm you a 1.5k offer. Good thing i didnt.
LoL I'd prolly be just as surprised from your pm as youd be from mine.

As for painting the rims. I personally would leave them as they are.
3000k HID Fogs | Mtech 3300 AE | Alufelgen CS7 19" F 8.5, R 9.5 ET30 | ContiSport, F 235/R 275 | H&R Sport Springs | CF Perf. T.1 Trunk Spoiler | CF BMW Perf. Splitters | BMW Perf. Exhaust | iPhone4 Doc | PBX | K&E Filter/Charcoal Delete