2FED
Private First Class

Drives: M3 E92 DCT

Garage List
2008 E92  [0.00]
2006 E90 330D  [0.00]
Send a message via ICQ to 2FED Send a message via MSN to 2FED
BzsBimmer
As for strobe tubes - mm... yes, maybe you are right.
But if not to run strobe tubes, I need to run control unit wires, they are nine(9). Probably it can save 0.1 inch comparing to two(2) strob tubes, not more
As for speaker wires - they not so huge, better to have head unit at trunk then drill and fix it under the hood (and there it's too hot).
As for radar detector wire - warranty void if I cut original cable, that does not matter me, but it is too not so huge, no big deal to change it to flex wires...
And the most biggest problem is to buy this flex automotive wire here, in Spain...

The conclusion on my post:
I need to find some place to drill or to use existing holes to run wiring from engine bay to, f.e. fuse box... Now, as I can see behind fuse box no way to access to engine bay, need to drill, I'm wrong?

BzsBimmer, maybe you know exactly place what you can recommend me to use, if you have expirence to run wires there...

p.s. Sorry for my English.