View Single Post
      11-30-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
sflgator
Major General

Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMW69
When do you think you would be able to upgrade the turbos on the 335i. Money is no matter. I just want to upgrade the turbos and have a lot of power.
What, a 380+HP/400+TQ 335i w/ the Xede seriously isn't enough for you? The Xede-equipped 335i will do 0-60 mph in ~ 4.1 - 4.5 sec. and the 1/4 mi. in ~ 12.5-12.8 sec.!!!! That's right there with $80k+ sports car speed.

Do you have your 335i yet? If so, you may want to come with our S. FL Xede group up to Riviera Beach on 12/17 and 12/18 when Shiv Vishnu himself will be installing the Xede Stage SubZero kits in our cars; he'll be tuning them and dyno'ing as well. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you all the info so you can call Shiv, order your Xede and get set up to have it installed on your car as well.

Here's our thread by doctordel, who's coordinating the event with Shiv; you can also PM him of course...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36416

btw - If you do something more than the Xede, like change out the 335i's small twin turbos for larger ones, you'd better be ready to add an LSD and further upgrade the suspension and wheels/tires, among other things. And, if that's the case, you might as well buy an M5 or M6 or wait for the '08 M3! btw - the "small" twin turbos are the reason for the lack of turbo lag; if you put large tubos on the 335i, yes, it would be faster, but you'll also have major turbo lag.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |