View Single Post
      08-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #73
wafik
Captain

Drives: M3 Convertible

Well, ive ordered my e93 m3, its will be a september build and its getting the facelift as i have been told by my dealership manager. When i phoned bmw CS they told me the interior dash area (heated seat buttons) will be changed. They told my the front grills will also be changed. The person told me there will be no body panel changes....hmmm now im not sure? Do you guys think the m3 e92/e93 will get the new headlights and rear lights? I just hope it dont look messed up and that the lights come out looking good on the m3 if thats they are being changed on the m3!

They will also recieve the new idrive software with improved voice control. I was also told that the coupe will recieve cup holders in the rear? and that the rear of the front seats with Dakota leather will have leather instead of plactic. Also something about the storage net delete on the rear of the front seat - think thats due to the leather taking its place.