Originally Posted by Jeff335i
13.064 @ 109.17 mph
There was another guy there with an '02 E39 M5 and his best run was 13.24 @ 104.7, and he has hundreds of passes in that car.
1) 2007 335i Coupe 03/07 production, steptronic
2) 1000' elevation, 73 F, 70% relative humidity
3) JB3 1.3 map 6, aFe DCI
4) 3/8 tank of 93 octane Citgo
5) No weight reduction to the car, and I weigh 235 pounds
4) Stock Bridgestone runflats
5) I have hundreds of dragstrip passes with manual transmissions. This was my first time out with an automatic.
6) Hopefully the picture shows up. I'm number 104, in the left lane
this is making me consider an automatic because it seems to work very well however i heard the tranny isnt made to take a lot of power and that the manual will hold up a lot better over time. the more research i do the more confused i get