View Single Post
      12-05-2006, 03:11 PM   #22
esplegend
Hip,Hip-Hop,Hip-Hop-Anonymous
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i - Black, all the goo

I was just reviewing his site as well. http://www.vishnutuning.com/bmw_subzero.htm

Theoretically, for $1,300 from the site, he sends it in the mail and we plug-and-play, right? Don't worry, I'm not saying I'm out yet.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the benefit to use the dyno and have Shiv come to Vegas and install it himself? Mind you, I am on a lease and only want the Xede, no ehaust, no 100 oct programs, just some good wholesome fun that won't get me into trouble with my warranty or the dealership.

What do you guys think? Am I being a puss? I also agree with '335=:' in that the experience of meeting Shiv and being around for the tune would be memorbale to say the least.

Also, +1 on having additional expenses other than the $1,300. News to me at this moment. The money is not the real issue though. Value is the bigger question. I could order the Xede right now and be running 4.5's by Thursday morning if so desired, right? All at $1,300 (plus tax and shipping). Yes, to say I am impulsive and need instant gratification would be an understatement.