View Single Post
      12-06-2006, 09:15 AM   #32
Josh49
Major General

Drives: E90 325xi

Next update. No one had any suggestions, so I spent an hour looking at google maps to look for a good place. (I'm new to this area). My goals -

find a place a drop out of Boston, so we don't have to worry about traffic, congestion, people bugging us..

pretty close to the highway (93), so people coming from north and south don't have to go through 10 miles of stop and go.

somewhat scenic for pictures

lots of parking

This is what I came up with. It's in Stoneham, the Stone Zoo parking lot actually. I figure a zoo is probably dead this time of year, and the parking lot is really big for the type of traffic that zoo probably gets in the summer even. If we take the last row of spots closest to the water, I think that should make for some good pictures. The roads look new and smooth. Doesn't look like anyone would really bug us there. I don't know any restaurants close by but I am going to look for some. The address is 149 Pond St, Stoneham, MA 02180. Here are some pics.

GTG on Saturday at 1:30 pm. We could exchange some phone numbers through pm's too, but it looks really straightforward to get to. Tell me what you guys think (although no one had any suggestions anyhow)..

Josh
Attached Images

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.