View Single Post
      12-07-2006, 09:08 AM   #9
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindryck
We have a 04 Nissan Armada that has the Line In input on the dash near the radio and have had no problems with the Belkin car charger with the Line Out feature. So, before we went to Munich to do our ED I picked up another one. And it sounded like crap in the BMW, when you had it plugged in to the armrest socket. Getting alot of feedback so we ended up just using the head phone jack. Passable but I know it can do better.

While looking around the internet after we got back to see what I wanted to do I stumbled onto this:

http://www.sendstation.com/us/produc...neout-usb.html

No innate charging capabilities but you can buy a standard USB car charger to plug into it from what I can see. Picking up the car tomorrow finally so I'll let you know how it works out.

Good Luck,

K
Yup. Good thinking.

I just wish the Griffin Air Click had a pass-through dock connector so that I could charge the iPod while I utilize the wireless features of the Air Click. I actually called Griffin yesterday and asked why they didn't already integrate that feature into the Air Click and the guy who I talked to had no answer and was actually upset that I was questioning the way they designed their products----uhhhh, I'm the consumer dumbass, consumers are in fact the ones that ultimately call the shots.

Anyway, iPod MOST Integration kit gets installed Saturday. BMW + iPod nirvana, here I come.