View Single Post
      12-07-2006, 09:21 AM   #10
kuthair
Captain

Drives: 07 335i Sedan 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindryck
We have a 04 Nissan Armada that has the Line In input on the dash near the radio and have had no problems with the Belkin car charger with the Line Out feature. So, before we went to Munich to do our ED I picked up another one. And it sounded like crap in the BMW, when you had it plugged in to the armrest socket. Getting alot of feedback so we ended up just using the head phone jack. Passable but I know it can do better.

While looking around the internet after we got back to see what I wanted to do I stumbled onto this:

http://www.sendstation.com/us/produc...neout-usb.html

No innate charging capabilities but you can buy a standard USB car charger to plug into it from what I can see. Picking up the car tomorrow finally so I'll let you know how it works out.

Good Luck,

K
That's exactly what mine sounds like -- lots of feedback. I did the same thing for ED but I wasn't able to test it before I went. Now I want to take the damn thing back to get my money back, but its been a little while I hope they take it.

That's the 2nd Belkin ipod accessory I bought that is utter crap. I will not buy another one. The other item was the FM transmitter --- total sh*t. If your looking for an FM transmitter the Kensignton kicks ass.