View Single Post
      08-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
Private First Class

Drives: E90 325
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: China

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by VP Electricity View Post
1) NO. It is speaker-level to common-ground. There is an additional attenuation component.

2) Balanced is signal (+), signal (-), and reference ground. Differential inputs using RCA connectors use the RCA outer shield for signal (-).

RTA will not tell you, but I don't know that you will believe me either. You need an oscilloscope to test a signal, but to test an input, you either need to trace the PCB out and see the devices, or you need to believe the brochure.
1)So, is there a converter for balanced-to-unbalanced only purpose? I plan to use audison LRx , but the dealer told me LRx does not accept balanced signal.

2) BMW only use two wires to transmit balanced signal. Maybe one wire is +5V, the other wire is -5V.