N54 drag record, again!
1) Model and Transmission: N54 engine, 135i Steptronic
2) Elevation, Temp and Humidity: DA: 2690 ft (temp 93, humidity 88%)
3) All performance modifications done to the car: see narrative below
4) Level of gas ran and how much gas in the tank? 1/4 tank on 100 octane
5) Any weight reduction done to the car? Passenger seat removed
4) Type of tires and rims?? Hoosier 245/40/17, Kosei K-1 rims 17x8.5" (18 lbs)
5) Years of driving the type of transmission? One
6) Obviously some type of proof of your 0-60 time, trap speed and finally quarter mile time. Time slips: Best ET 11.63 at best MPH: 119.76
I've been encouraged to post my new record drag times from Saturday at Florida's Bradenton Morotsports Park. Although it was hot, hot, hot and horribly humid -- and the fast cars were turning low times -- I managed a best ET of 11.63 at 119.76 MPH. That's a new record for the N54. Time slips below. All of my 8 runs were in the 11s, from 116 to 119.76 mph.
I had the newest JB3 1.4 piggy, methanol, 100 octane, IRC custom exhaust and intake using BMS DCI filter. Also, Code3 FMIC, Ar DPs, Quaife LSD, Kosei K-1s with Hoosier drag radials.
I plan to be more active on this forum, and I welcome all of you sensible, courteous guys and gals to come over to the N54Tech.com as well. Best wishes to all. Cheers! Larry