View Single Post
      10-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #24
Nixon
Banned

Drives: :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Ok forget those articles if you want. However, I asked for a link to the proof that has been given besides the COLB and newspaper article.

I provided links. Why cant you?

You said that better proof then the birth certificate has been provided. Please show me. I dont understand how you and Nixon and others claims that so much perfect proof has been given. But the birth certificate hasn't. Only a computer altered COLB and newspaper article.

How can supposedly intelligent human beings, constantly lie and say that so much proof has been provided, but when I ask for a link, you refuse? A LINK PLEASE of PROOF of usa birth.

This is the problem. When given absolute proof from the most authoritive sources, the birthers wave off that proof and say "what else you have?"

So there is absolutely no point in providing any single item on the birther's list of dozens of items they demand to see.

I've provided tons of authoritive links and evidence on this board. For you to say links haven't been provided is an outright lie. It is your own failure that you have failed to read them for yourself.