View Single Post
      12-30-2006, 09:33 PM   #78
edgarj
Captain
United_States

Drives: 335i e92, PROcede, Eisen-fake

SG, Coral Red, Aluminum, & Nav

Picked up my long awaited 335i coupe on Wednesday (ordered mid-October). I actually ordered it on my birthday and it arrived at the dealer on the day after festivus! I've now logged just over 250 miles and I'm in heaven. Even comming from an S54 M-roadster, this thing is a beast.... and I havent even entered >4500 rev territory yet. Love it or hate it, I went with the red interior again (my M roady was steel gray/imola-red). Just like last time, I had my reservations about the Coral Red, but when I saw it on the showroom floor at delivery, I was in love. The pics of CR always enhance the redness, IMHO, as it is more muted in person, but not as dark as the imola in my old M-rdstr. Alas, the girlfriend has labeled it 'hooker red', but she dosent hate it. I took these this morning in the hills above Portland where the ice on the road really gave the DSC/DTC a workout. I like the aluminum with the red, as the dark wood was too organic in contrast to the rest of the interior aesthetic w/ CR & the iDrive knob.

**I'm ordering 19" M6 reps in silver/gunmetal this next week and I'll post new pics when they're installed.

S. Graphite, Coral Red, Sport, Premium, Aluminum, Nav, PDC, rear shade, active steering, comfort access.